Monday, December 24, 2018

12.24.18 Thanks for another great year.

Kinetic Jewelry Projects
When I started this blog, I don't think I really believed that I would still be writing it four years later...but here I am.

- I'm now at 180 posts, and counting...

- I took more great classes at Creative Side Jewelry Academy, and especially loved learning to give my jewelry more movement with De Pastel in her kinetics workshop.

"Arabesque" pendant
Peforma/Dance Art for Good




- Continued to donate Art for Good jewelry - to the Hill Country Ride for AIDS, Performa/Dance, the Capital Area Parkinson's SocietyLASA's Project Graduation and Gilda's Clubhouse












- I am now up to 500+ followers on Instagram (thank you all!) and it has been great for my Etsy shop.

- I participated in my first sales event - the Holiday Trunk Show at Creative Side - and sold some pieces, there, too!

- and you, dear readers, have visited this blog over 19,000 times!

Thank you.

I've got one kiddo home for the holidays (although because she's in grad school it's a shorter visit this year) - but I'll be back in early 2019 with more stories about my journey. I hope you will continue to travel with me.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment