|Kinetic Jewelry Projects|
- I'm now at 180 posts, and counting...
- I took more great classes at Creative Side Jewelry Academy, and especially loved learning to give my jewelry more movement with De Pastel in her kinetics workshop.
Peforma/Dance Art for Good
- Continued to donate Art for Good jewelry - to the Hill Country Ride for AIDS, Performa/Dance, the Capital Area Parkinson's Society, LASA's Project Graduation and Gilda's Clubhouse.
- I am now up to 500+ followers on Instagram (thank you all!) and it has been great for my Etsy shop.
- I participated in my first sales event - the Holiday Trunk Show at Creative Side - and sold some pieces, there, too!
- and you, dear readers, have visited this blog over 19,000 times!
I've got one kiddo home for the holidays (although because she's in grad school it's a shorter visit this year) - but I'll be back in early 2019 with more stories about my journey. I hope you will continue to travel with me.
Until next time.