Monday, November 26, 2018

11.26.18 Creative Side Holiday Trunk Show


I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Now that November's most important holiday is behind us, I feel safe telling you it's time to start thinking about holiday shopping!

Mark your calendars for December 9!  Creative Side Jewelry Academy is hosting an open house and trunk show!


Come see my happy place - the Creative Side studio!  While you're there, you can -
  • meet my fellow makers
  • shop for gifts and jewelry tools
  • enter a raffle to win classes 






Lindsay, Hannah and Stephanie








Joining me will be a number of fellow Creative Side members including Jaime Foley, of Reverie Fabrications (who had the original idea for this fabulous event), studio staff artists Lindsay HendricksHannah Wilson and Jason Spencer, and many others.

There will be sips and snacks and lots of holiday cheer.














Hope to see you there!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment