Monday, January 8, 2018

01.08.18 Rockin' in the New Year

Happy New Year everyone!  Welcome to year four of the blog!

I just dropped my kiddo off at the airport - she's going back for her last semester of college (she's our youngest, so in May we will have fully launched all three of them into adulthood) - and I'm headed back to the studio this week for the first time in a month.







I'm excited to be back at the bench to finish things I started back in December, and I have a whole bunch of new stones to play with...





At the end of the year I was fortunate to find a lot of oval millefiori glass, so I have plans to make as many Texas wildflower pendants as I can sell (and probably keep one for myself this time).





I bought some other wonderful cabs, too (check out my recent posts on Instagram), and I'm excited about the possibilities they hold.

So watch this space - I'll be back every couple of weeks with new stones and new stories for 2018.

Until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment